Teachers, staff, and students
Due to coronavirus has entered the global epidemic, recently Taiwan has many new cases arise from family gathering, the university hopes to better control the health of teachers and students; therefore, if you live with family members or friends who are cases of “home isolation” or “quarantine,” please fill out this questionnaire, as well as take the initiative to inform the unit supervisor, and do no come to the university to work or to attend class in principle. Please do self-health management at home with the family members or friends that you live together till the period of self-isolation and quarantine is over.
- Teachers that should do self-health management at home is suggested to adopt to distance teaching or make up classes mechanisms.
- Students who are supposed to do self-health management should do self-studying at home or do online learning, and cannot come to NCU to attend classes.
- Staff that should do self-health management at home, should work from home when it is approved by the unit supervisor, if you are unable to work from home, then you should apply for leaves according to regulations.
Attached files for proof of leaves
- Notice of quarantine at home (individual) for severe particular transmissible coronavirus
- Entry health declaration for prevention of severe particular transmissible coronavirus and home quarantine notice
Epidemic prevention group of National Central University cares about you